This spread grew out of a desire to find the perfect spread to read for a friend who was looking for some guidance around her own personal development. I wanted to be able to give her the best help that I could, and I realized that none of the spreads I was looking through were quite what I wanted.
I thought that if I could tap into something larger than myself I would be able to give her much more, so I asked for some guidance from a guide that I know she feels strongly connected to. This was helpful for her case, but I thought it would be a great idea to have a more open spread that anyone could use who was seeking a little more guidance.
Thus the Elemental Guidance spread was born. There are places for each of the elements and then right in the center of it all, there is a card for Spirit. This card can represent a deity of your choice, a higher power, nature, anything that you identify as something that can help guide you. I encourage you to create some space for yourself before you use this spread and invite your deity/guide/higher self to join you in this reading and to lend you their advice.
So, without further ado, here is the Elemental Guidance spread:
- Earth: something to ground you
- Water: something to comfort you
- Fire: something to inspire you
- Air: something to challenge you
- Spirit: something to guide you.To make it easier for you to try this reading I’m including some download links. You can view this in google docs or download a PDF. However you use it, I’d love to hear how it worked for you! Feel free to leave me a comment or send me an email.